Server Issues

Forums PL Forum Server Issues

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MrDraken 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

icecold
    Keymaster

vbisca12
    Participant

Why i cant join your server to play.I  can to any other,but not to your for two days already.I didnt get baned or something else.

regards

Vbisca12

MrDraken
    Participant

I suggested to one of your admins on discord that you switch out punkbuster for another anti-cheat on your servers. Punkbuster and evenbalance are banning lots and lots of people who arent botting (most likely related to not using windows 10 and/or using avast anti-virus) and its hurting the community badly. Also, when a player gets banned by punkbuster they save the hardware IDs from your network card and instantly banns your again if you purchase a new account, making it impossible to play unless you buy a new PC, change your IP adress and router.

The TNT-server group have recently removed PB from their servers, and I would love if you guys did the same. There are other anti-cheats available, and I know you would get alot more players if you did this. I would for sure donate to you guys if you did this, and I think alot of people would too.

Here is the BF3 forum thread were this issue is discussed: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/181803/master-discussion-thread-for-bf3-punkbuster-bans/p10

I know this is a longshot but it would be awesome if you did this.

• Author

icecold
    Keymaster

vbisca12
    Participant

Why i cant join your server to play.I  can to any other,but not to your for two days already.I didnt get baned or something else.

regards

Vbisca12

MrDraken
    Participant

I suggested to one of your admins on discord that you switch out punkbuster for another anti-cheat on your servers. Punkbuster and evenbalance are banning lots and lots of people who arent botting (most likely related to not using windows 10 and/or using avast anti-virus) and its hurting the community badly. Also, when a player gets banned by punkbuster they save the hardware IDs from your network card and instantly banns your again if you purchase a new account, making it impossible to play unless you buy a new PC, change your IP adress and router.

The TNT-server group have recently removed PB from their servers, and I would love if you guys did the same. There are other anti-cheats available, and I know you would get alot more players if you did this. I would for sure donate to you guys if you did this, and I think alot of people would too.

Here is the BF3 forum thread were this issue is discussed: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/181803/master-discussion-thread-for-bf3-punkbuster-bans/p10

I know this is a longshot but it would be awesome if you did this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.