Ban Appeal

Home Forums PL Forum Ban Appeal

This topic contains 256 replies, has 77 voices, and was last updated by  KingBlade81 1 day, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 257 total)
  • Author

AlShotsJabar
    Participant

Speak for yourself t0wer_7, Listen Doc, we cleared it out last time, I just came back after some time on vacation to chill abit with my friend, and was banned mid round along with him almost simultaneously,

When we play together, we stick to each other to revive if one of us dies, that’s why we both had low KD’s in the past rounds.

<span style=”font-family: Arial; font-size: small;”>https://i-stats.net/index.php?action=pcheck&player=Alshotsjabar&game=BF3&sub=Check+Player</span>

Same Istats as before.

Appreciated.

AlShotsJabar
    Participant

My Bad, I thought I was banned, But I still received a message saying that I was banned along with my friends for cheating/hacking like last time.

icecold
    Keymaster

hmm, sorry about this
    looks like you was banned by mistake, there was another player with tower in their name :/
    you are now unbanned.

AlShotsJabar
    Participant

I’m still banned Ice, is there a chance for an unban?

Master_MK
    Participant

Hey guys,

you banned me, i guess yesterday or the day before it, because of hacking/ cheating.

Please check my and deban me :). I just had a good round and this is my favourite Server…

Love BF3!

Thx for your help!

TheGamerJNG
    Participant

Good evening everyone. Me and some friends got banned a few minutes ago, cause “we are emptying server”. I played so many games on your server with a lot of my BF3 friends (DanielHoA, MadMike0912, Bogie-Muncher,….). Sad that you ban us cause of that reason. I was supporting your server for many times and were playing with a few other guys to fill it up again. I’ll hope you read this ICECOLD. Wish to play again on your server.

Thank you for your attention.

icecold
    Keymaster

on reflection, it may have been hasty of me to ban you.
    but, i do tend to see RED when servers are emptied because of good/pro players.
    servers can go under because of this.
    i will unban you, but if server rapes carries on…… i will have to do something.

Naveed
    Participant

Hey Everyone 🙂 Recently i got banned as a (Suspect) although i didn’t Hack 🙁 TheGamerJNG, AC13OPL, RevMe_K0WAL and many other players know me how good i am 🙂 i dont use hacking.. Pls Bro unban me i will be thankful to you.. i hope you will read it soon ICECOLD 🙂 and i love to play in this server 🙂 Thanks !

Korte22
    Participant

Hi! (17.03.2018) I have been banned for nothing.

http://pl-platoon.co.uk/cheatdex/index.php?name=Korte22monsta

I didn’t cheat in battlefield, bf3 is my favourite game!

This is my steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/korte22officialpro/

I have 3400+ hours in csgo, so i have some fps skills.

I know csgo is not bf3, but fps game too, so little bit same.

I want to play on this server again, because its my favourite server.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Korte22.

MrDraken
    Participant

I was banned from your server, and pretty much any server today. I do not know why, I do not cheat, feel free to check my stats and everything. I would call myself a decent player, but Im by no means godlike or anything. Hardly banworthy.

Uhm, Im not sure if your ban caused a punkbuster ban aswell, not sure, like I said check my stats, Im not that good.

icecold
    Keymaster

i think you may have the wrong server.
    your not banned on PL server

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  icecold.

MrDraken
    Participant
    i think you make have the wrong server. your not banned on PL server

<hr />

Yea I figured as much. It seems I was permbanned by punkbuster from all servers, its just I pretty much only play here. It seems they falsely detected an autohotkey script I had running. Nothing fishy, just a script I use to shuffle through playlists on spotify.

And to the ppl who are gonna flame me and call me a hacker, please check my stats first. If I were hacking for real, I think my accuracy would be better than 19%.

Anyway, Ive sent an appeal to punkbuster and CCG or whatever theyre called, but Im pretty sure Ill never be allowed to play again. Beware folks, dont use autohotkey while playing BF3.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  MrDraken.

ImTheNoobHere
    Participant

I got kicked the other day because i got a 15/0 score with my sniper, but i just get kicked when i try to join and it says hacking/cheating and i really enjoy playing your servers so a unban would be nice

KingBlade81
    Participant

Hi, I got banned for having done too much headshots or something. I am not cheating, would you please unban me? Thank you.

KingBlade81
    Participant

Hi, can someone unban me please? Thanks…

• Author

AlShotsJabar
    Participant

Speak for yourself t0wer_7, Listen Doc, we cleared it out last time, I just came back after some time on vacation to chill abit with my friend, and was banned mid round along with him almost simultaneously,

When we play together, we stick to each other to revive if one of us dies, that’s why we both had low KD’s in the past rounds.

<span style=”font-family: Arial; font-size: small;”>https://i-stats.net/index.php?action=pcheck&player=Alshotsjabar&game=BF3&sub=Check+Player</span>

Same Istats as before.

Appreciated.

AlShotsJabar
    Participant

My Bad, I thought I was banned, But I still received a message saying that I was banned along with my friends for cheating/hacking like last time.

icecold
    Keymaster

hmm, sorry about this
    looks like you was banned by mistake, there was another player with tower in their name :/
    you are now unbanned.

AlShotsJabar
    Participant

I’m still banned Ice, is there a chance for an unban?

Master_MK
    Participant

Hey guys,

you banned me, i guess yesterday or the day before it, because of hacking/ cheating.

Please check my and deban me :). I just had a good round and this is my favourite Server…

Love BF3!

Thx for your help!

TheGamerJNG
    Participant

Good evening everyone. Me and some friends got banned a few minutes ago, cause “we are emptying server”. I played so many games on your server with a lot of my BF3 friends (DanielHoA, MadMike0912, Bogie-Muncher,….). Sad that you ban us cause of that reason. I was supporting your server for many times and were playing with a few other guys to fill it up again. I’ll hope you read this ICECOLD. Wish to play again on your server.

Thank you for your attention.

icecold
    Keymaster

on reflection, it may have been hasty of me to ban you.
    but, i do tend to see RED when servers are emptied because of good/pro players.
    servers can go under because of this.
    i will unban you, but if server rapes carries on…… i will have to do something.

Naveed
    Participant

Hey Everyone 🙂 Recently i got banned as a (Suspect) although i didn’t Hack 🙁 TheGamerJNG, AC13OPL, RevMe_K0WAL and many other players know me how good i am 🙂 i dont use hacking.. Pls Bro unban me i will be thankful to you.. i hope you will read it soon ICECOLD 🙂 and i love to play in this server 🙂 Thanks !

Korte22
    Participant

Hi! (17.03.2018) I have been banned for nothing.

http://pl-platoon.co.uk/cheatdex/index.php?name=Korte22monsta

I didn’t cheat in battlefield, bf3 is my favourite game!

This is my steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/korte22officialpro/

I have 3400+ hours in csgo, so i have some fps skills.

I know csgo is not bf3, but fps game too, so little bit same.

I want to play on this server again, because its my favourite server.

MrDraken
    Participant

I was banned from your server, and pretty much any server today. I do not know why, I do not cheat, feel free to check my stats and everything. I would call myself a decent player, but Im by no means godlike or anything. Hardly banworthy.

Uhm, Im not sure if your ban caused a punkbuster ban aswell, not sure, like I said check my stats, Im not that good.

icecold
    Keymaster

i think you may have the wrong server.
    your not banned on PL server

MrDraken
    Participant
    i think you make have the wrong server. your not banned on PL server

<hr />

Yea I figured as much. It seems I was permbanned by punkbuster from all servers, its just I pretty much only play here. It seems they falsely detected an autohotkey script I had running. Nothing fishy, just a script I use to shuffle through playlists on spotify.

And to the ppl who are gonna flame me and call me a hacker, please check my stats first. If I were hacking for real, I think my accuracy would be better than 19%.

Anyway, Ive sent an appeal to punkbuster and CCG or whatever theyre called, but Im pretty sure Ill never be allowed to play again. Beware folks, dont use autohotkey while playing BF3.

ImTheNoobHere
    Participant

I got kicked the other day because i got a 15/0 score with my sniper, but i just get kicked when i try to join and it says hacking/cheating and i really enjoy playing your servers so a unban would be nice

KingBlade81
    Participant

Hi, I got banned for having done too much headshots or something. I am not cheating, would you please unban me? Thank you.

KingBlade81
    Participant

Hi, can someone unban me please? Thanks…

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 257 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.