Ban Appeal

Home Forums PL Forum Ban Appeal

This topic contains 252 replies, has 77 voices, and was last updated by  ImTheNoobHere 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 253 total)
  • Author

senaiii

mmm IceColdMe ?

senaiii

Why You always ban me ? For 14:0 ? … my team revived me 5 times !!!

Insid10ous

Dear Ice,

After reviewing my recent ban and looking at some old report i apologize to you Ice if you have took offense in our private chat as it was meant in a jokingly manner. For which i don’t expect this ban to be lifted as rules are rules and once again sincerely sorry for the distress it may have caused you. Good luck for the future and i hope they find a better solution to find the people responsible in attacking your servers. Yours Insid10ous

icecold
    Keymaster
    Dear Ice, After reviewing my recent ban and looking at some old report i apologize to you Ice if you have took offense in our private chat as it was meant in a jokingly manner. For which i don’t expect this ban to be lifted as rules are rules and once again sincerely sorry for the distress it may have caused you. Good luck for the future and i hope they find a better solution to find the people responsible in attacking your servers. Yours Insid10ous

hi Insid10ous,

dude, i only sent you a link and asked if you had seen it.

i did not expect the reply you gave, i don’t mind in game/ chit chat swearing to much, but that particular word is Considered by MOST to be the most offensive word ., that’s why i took offense.

how ever i do accept your apology and i know how much playing on PL servers mean to you.

So i will unban you.

Insid10ous

Dear Ice,

Thank you for your quick response in this unfortunate matter and hopefully i will chose my words for carefully. Yours Insid10ous

Frags_For_Satan

Hey, i’ve been banned permamently right now, suspected hacking/cheating.

Before posting cheatometer and 747fairplay sites, i would say first take in mind i’ve been playing in ESL for a lot of time, and was Captain of Spanish national team in BF3 and the Russian one in BF4.

I like your server, got nice hitreg on it, not much good servers left anyway, or I even wouldn’t write a thing, period.

my profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Frags_For_Satan/

check youtube on it to make sure i’m not cheating.

kommandr
    Participant

Hi, I’ve been banned permanently for suspected hacking. I don’t hack. I play fair. I love playing on your server. Please help. I never hack/cheat in my life of playing since Quake II. Thanks for your time. I know I’m old.
    Kommandr

kommandr
    Participant

Hi, I was permanently banned due to alleged hacking/cheating. I don’t cheat or hack. I play fair. Please unban me. I enjoyed playing on your server. Thanks.

kommandr

icecold
    Keymaster

kommandr.

At the time you had a very high K/D ratio,also –
    please view the link :-

http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=kommandr

but, on further investigation of your stats.
    i will unban you.

Frags_For_Satan

Hello again.

Can you unban me? I’m not cheating.

JustPro777

Hey, icecold.
    You still consider me the cheater?
    Unban me and track my statistics and you will be convinced that was mistaken into my account.

ivan
    Participant

Hello. I have now banned on your server. with the cause .
    (((HSK Automatic Ban [AK74M-75-42 [perm][AutoAdmin][Appeal at http://pl-platoon.tk] ))). as I understood from the weapons . sorry. I have not looked at the rules , I promise this will not happen again ! please unlock . Thank you.

icecold
    Keymaster

really, your appealing ?
    your a hacker !!!!!

you will not be playing on PL Server any more !!!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  icecold.

ivan
    Participant

I did not understand you. Explain why! ???

ivan
    Participant

I killed all of igrakov . and you conclude that I am a hacker ! ??

• Author

senaiii

mmm IceColdMe ?

senaiii

Why You always ban me ? For 14:0 ? … my team revived me 5 times !!!

Insid10ous

Dear Ice,

After reviewing my recent ban and looking at some old report i apologize to you Ice if you have took offense in our private chat as it was meant in a jokingly manner. For which i don’t expect this ban to be lifted as rules are rules and once again sincerely sorry for the distress it may have caused you. Good luck for the future and i hope they find a better solution to find the people responsible in attacking your servers. Yours Insid10ous

icecold
    Keymaster
    Dear Ice, After reviewing my recent ban and looking at some old report i apologize to you Ice if you have took offense in our private chat as it was meant in a jokingly manner. For which i don’t expect this ban to be lifted as rules are rules and once again sincerely sorry for the distress it may have caused you. Good luck for the future and i hope they find a better solution to find the people responsible in attacking your servers. Yours Insid10ous

hi Insid10ous,

dude, i only sent you a link and asked if you had seen it.

i did not expect the reply you gave, i don’t mind in game/ chit chat swearing to much, but that particular word is Considered by MOST to be the most offensive word ., that’s why i took offense.

how ever i do accept your apology and i know how much playing on PL servers mean to you.

So i will unban you.

Insid10ous

Dear Ice,

Thank you for your quick response in this unfortunate matter and hopefully i will chose my words for carefully. Yours Insid10ous

Frags_For_Satan

Hey, i’ve been banned permamently right now, suspected hacking/cheating.

Before posting cheatometer and 747fairplay sites, i would say first take in mind i’ve been playing in ESL for a lot of time, and was Captain of Spanish national team in BF3 and the Russian one in BF4.

I like your server, got nice hitreg on it, not much good servers left anyway, or I even wouldn’t write a thing, period.

my profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Frags_For_Satan/

check youtube on it to make sure i’m not cheating.

kommandr
    Participant

Hi, I’ve been banned permanently for suspected hacking. I don’t hack. I play fair. I love playing on your server. Please help. I never hack/cheat in my life of playing since Quake II. Thanks for your time. I know I’m old.
    Kommandr

kommandr
    Participant

Hi, I was permanently banned due to alleged hacking/cheating. I don’t cheat or hack. I play fair. Please unban me. I enjoyed playing on your server. Thanks.

kommandr

icecold
    Keymaster

kommandr.

At the time you had a very high K/D ratio,also –
    please view the link :-

http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=kommandr

but, on further investigation of your stats.
    i will unban you.

Frags_For_Satan

Hello again.

Can you unban me? I’m not cheating.

JustPro777

Hey, icecold.
    You still consider me the cheater?
    Unban me and track my statistics and you will be convinced that was mistaken into my account.

ivan
    Participant

Hello. I have now banned on your server. with the cause .
    (((HSK Automatic Ban [AK74M-75-42 [perm][AutoAdmin][Appeal at http://pl-platoon.tk] ))). as I understood from the weapons . sorry. I have not looked at the rules , I promise this will not happen again ! please unlock . Thank you.

icecold
    Keymaster

really, your appealing ?
    your a hacker !!!!!

you will not be playing on PL Server any more !!!

ivan
    Participant

I did not understand you. Explain why! ???

ivan
    Participant

I killed all of igrakov . and you conclude that I am a hacker ! ??

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 253 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.