Ban Appeal

Home Forums PL Forum Ban Appeal

This topic contains 256 replies, has 77 voices, and was last updated by  KingBlade81 1 day, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 257 total)
  • Author

KingBlade81
    Participant

Hi, I have been banned from your BF3 Server some days ago. This must be a mistake, I am a skilled player and not a cheater.

Please unban me, thanks.

icecold
    Keymaster

What PL server admin knows you ?

icecold
    Keymaster

KingBlade81
    i have checked your stats, and all looks ok.
    you have been unbanned.
    but beware, admin is watching.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 4 weeks ago by  icecold.

KingBlade81
    Participant

Thank you icecold 🙂 Of course the admins can watch me.

Cheating is an illusion for impetient and egoistic minds. I don’t play for the numbers/stats, I play for fun first.

Thanks.

AlShotsJabar
    Participant

Hello,

Couple of days ago I’ve been banned in suspicion of cheating/ hacking manually, I tried adding you on origin to talk this out and my friends who are also regulars on the server tried contacting you ingame.

I have never cheated at all, my stats are clean and I’m just here to have fun with friends on the only server that’s actually good to play Noshahr on.

https://i-stats.net/index.php?action=pcheck&player=Alshotsjabar&game=BF3&sub=Check+Player this is the site to check stats, if you don’t want to take my word for it.

Thanks for the time reading this!

AlShotsJabar
    Participant

Since its been more than 2 weeks, I’m still here waiting for a response, is there a way to fix the issue?

wizzykid19824
    Participant

I will send ice a message hopefully he will get back to you

icecold
    Keymaster

you stats seem ok.
    you have been unbanned.
    but be aware admin are watching you !

bruno
    Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Por favor, envie seus pedidos de proibição aqui.</span></span> <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Eles serão processados ​​o mais rápido possível.</span></span> <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Obrigado IceCold</span></span>

because I’m banned why?

https://youtu.be/0q2M6IBfzTE?t=37m29s

bruno
    Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>porque estou banido por quê?</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>https://youtu.be/0q2M6IBfzTE?t=37m29s </span></span&gt;

jjcorse
    Participant

Hello Admin,

I have been banned for cheating, however it is obvious that Im not cheating, check my stats or whatever, you will see that Im not a hacker.

Please remove my bann.

Thanks.

bruno
    Participant

Growless
    Participant

Hi, i got banned again by some admin. As i said before i dont use any kind of cheat/macro/whatever so please, can u unban me or whitelist me or something? Ty for attention.

ThePrepper
    Participant

Hi….i’ve posted on the forum already….nothings been done….i’m still banned because your software said i’m cheating.

i’m not. never have. please un-ban.

regrds

theprepper

t0wer_7
    Participant

Hello, I’ve just been banned mid round by one of your admins. This is the 3rd time you’ve banned someone from my platoon on suspicion of cheating and we’re not even good.

If you wish you can check all of our profiles on istats.net and it’ll be clear that none of our accounts have any metabans on them or have any suspicious stats whatsoever.

I’ve never cheated and I’ve played on your servers before under the name “Podrew” and never had any issues.

Looking forward to hearing from you in a month.

• Author

KingBlade81
    Participant

Hi, I have been banned from your BF3 Server some days ago. This must be a mistake, I am a skilled player and not a cheater.

Please unban me, thanks.

icecold
    Keymaster

What PL server admin knows you ?

icecold
    Keymaster

KingBlade81
    i have checked your stats, and all looks ok.
    you have been unbanned.
    but beware, admin is watching.

KingBlade81
    Participant

Thank you icecold 🙂 Of course the admins can watch me.

Cheating is an illusion for impetient and egoistic minds. I don’t play for the numbers/stats, I play for fun first.

Thanks.

AlShotsJabar
    Participant

Hello,

Couple of days ago I’ve been banned in suspicion of cheating/ hacking manually, I tried adding you on origin to talk this out and my friends who are also regulars on the server tried contacting you ingame.

I have never cheated at all, my stats are clean and I’m just here to have fun with friends on the only server that’s actually good to play Noshahr on.

https://i-stats.net/index.php?action=pcheck&player=Alshotsjabar&game=BF3&sub=Check+Player this is the site to check stats, if you don’t want to take my word for it.

Thanks for the time reading this!

AlShotsJabar
    Participant

Since its been more than 2 weeks, I’m still here waiting for a response, is there a way to fix the issue?

wizzykid19824
    Participant

I will send ice a message hopefully he will get back to you

icecold
    Keymaster

you stats seem ok.
    you have been unbanned.
    but be aware admin are watching you !

bruno
    Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Por favor, envie seus pedidos de proibição aqui.</span></span> <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Eles serão processados ​​o mais rápido possível.</span></span> <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Obrigado IceCold</span></span>

because I’m banned why?

https://youtu.be/0q2M6IBfzTE?t=37m29s

bruno
    Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>porque estou banido por quê?</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>https://youtu.be/0q2M6IBfzTE?t=37m29s </span></span&gt;

jjcorse
    Participant

Hello Admin,

I have been banned for cheating, however it is obvious that Im not cheating, check my stats or whatever, you will see that Im not a hacker.

Please remove my bann.

Thanks.

bruno
    Participant

Growless
    Participant

Hi, i got banned again by some admin. As i said before i dont use any kind of cheat/macro/whatever so please, can u unban me or whitelist me or something? Ty for attention.

ThePrepper
    Participant

Hi….i’ve posted on the forum already….nothings been done….i’m still banned because your software said i’m cheating.

i’m not. never have. please un-ban.

regrds

theprepper

t0wer_7
    Participant

Hello, I’ve just been banned mid round by one of your admins. This is the 3rd time you’ve banned someone from my platoon on suspicion of cheating and we’re not even good.

If you wish you can check all of our profiles on istats.net and it’ll be clear that none of our accounts have any metabans on them or have any suspicious stats whatsoever.

I’ve never cheated and I’ve played on your servers before under the name “Podrew” and never had any issues.

Looking forward to hearing from you in a month.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 257 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.