Ban appeal

Home Forums PL Forum Ban appeal

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mini Franki 15 hours, 20 minutes ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Mini Franki
    Participant

Hi,

I actually get banned by GOD on the server, 5min ago. That said for HACKING

I actually not and seriously, im far away to need hack! I invite you to watch my proof on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=xxmini_frankixx

Thx to get proof before banning someone for hacking and not because he have a good score!

Mini Franki
    Participant

I use the exact same strategy but with M5k in the last game

icecold
    Keymaster

with a kdr: 6.74, why are playing on my server, you should be playing on a PRO server ?
    I’ll urban you for hacking, but re-ban you for raping the server . is that ok ?

• This reply was modified 3 days, 19 hours ago by  icecold.

Mini Franki
    Participant

Pro server dont exist lol Find me one with players on it 😉

The number of Bf3 server are low, so im playing where i can. So you are the kind of admin who ban every player better than him?

icecold
    Keymaster

no, i just ban suspected hackers, and your one of them.

Mini Franki
    Participant

Do you watched my videos?

All proof are here. I just need skillz, hack is for noobz

Mini Franki
    Participant

I make 4 videos without cut. You can see my playstyle and my aim. You can watch cheat o meter result to, im only 2.6%

https://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=xxmini_frankixx

icecold
    Keymaster

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/xXMini_FrankiXx

6.76 K/d !?
    91 kill streak !?
    suspicious at best.

Mini Franki
    Participant

You clairly dont watched my videos! I do more than my current overall ratio so its justified

91 kill streak, this is not impossible when you play against bad players in a game and use tugs. I use tugs in the middle on the canal map. I did 35-0 in a video with a lot of people so 91 streak is perfectly possible for me in my all 850h of play.

Your opinions about my stats are invalid. Real hacker, normally have high KPM and SPM because of ESP, aimbot and one hit hack. Not just because a high ratio. Doing over 4-5 kpm without tugs in the middle of canal is impossible. All my stats are normal, that why im not suspected from cheat o meter. You need to learn the game and how to read stat, for make a real opinion and decision. You dont deserve your admin right, you know fuckall about this game. Youre a noob who ban good player, coma

Youll never understand the difference between a hacker and a e-sport pro players

All my condolences!

• This reply was modified 15 hours, 16 minutes ago by  Mini Franki.
    • This reply was modified 15 hours, 14 minutes ago by  Mini Franki.

• Author

Mini Franki
    Participant

Hi,

I actually get banned by GOD on the server, 5min ago. That said for HACKING

I actually not and seriously, im far away to need hack! I invite you to watch my proof on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=xxmini_frankixx

Thx to get proof before banning someone for hacking and not because he have a good score!

Mini Franki
    Participant

I use the exact same strategy but with M5k in the last game

icecold
    Keymaster

with a kdr: 6.74, why are playing on my server, you should be playing on a PRO server ?
    I’ll urban you for hacking, but re-ban you for raping the server . is that ok ?

Mini Franki
    Participant

Pro server dont exist lol Find me one with players on it 😉

The number of Bf3 server are low, so im playing where i can. So you are the kind of admin who ban every player better than him?

icecold
    Keymaster

no, i just ban suspected hackers, and your one of them.

Mini Franki
    Participant

Do you watched my videos?

All proof are here. I just need skillz, hack is for noobz

Mini Franki
    Participant

I make 4 videos without cut. You can see my playstyle and my aim. You can watch cheat o meter result to, im only 2.6%

https://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=xxmini_frankixx

icecold
    Keymaster

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/xXMini_FrankiXx

6.76 K/d !?
    91 kill streak !?
    suspicious at best.

Mini Franki
    Participant

You clairly dont watched my videos! I do more than my current overall ratio so its justified

91 kill streak, this is not impossible when you play against bad players in a game and use tugs. I use tugs in the middle on the canal map. I did 35-0 in a video with a lot of people so 91 streak is perfectly possible for me in my all 850h of play.

Your opinions about my stats are invalid. Real hacker, normally have high KPM and SPM because of ESP, aimbot and one hit hack. Not just because a high ratio. Doing over 4-5 kpm without tugs in the middle of canal is impossible. All my stats are normal, that why im not suspected from cheat o meter. You need to learn the game and how to read stat, for make a real opinion and decision. You dont deserve your admin right, you know fuckall about this game. Youre a noob who ban good player, coma

Youll never understand the difference between a hacker and a e-sport pro players

All my condolences!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.